This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I like what the NFQHA is doing (the really good registry for foundation
quarter horses).  They aren't allowing silver halters, just want the horses
in good working tack.  The riders have to wear: hat, boots, long sleeved
shirt (and I would assume pants).  So the turnout would be clean and
presentable, but imminently affordable for those who want to show.  I like
the idea.  Besides they're shows not being a big glitz affair, they are also
dedicated to bringing back the QH to what it used to be.  A good, versatile,
good boned, good footed, good brained mount.

Could be a nice middle of the road with fjords.  You don't have to dress
fancy (I won't go out and buy chaps because I don't ride in them, and won't
buy them for a one time show, sorry) but you dress appropriately and cleanly,
to best present yourself and your horse without making it a fashion show.
JMO, you'll find out what I really do and how I ride and what kind of horses
I have if I get to make it to Libby this year!!!

Pamela