From: GAIL RUSSELL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com
Subject: Re: Round bales
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 12:08:22 -0800

This message is from: GAIL RUSSELL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

There may be some confusion between dry round bales and round haylage bales?
My understanding is that the botulism danger comes only with the haylage
bales.  Right?  I think most of the people who have replied are referring to
the dry round bales.
Gail Russell
Forestville CA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]