This message is from: John & Martie Bolinski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Joe,
    I know it is really late, but can you give me directions to Mel's Stables in
New Holland?  I am coming from south of Lancaster in northern MD.  We can get to
the New Holland Auction site and there is a Farriers outlet nearby we stop at
occassionaly but I can't recall Mel's.

    If this gets to you too late, don't worry.

Sorry for late request
martie in MD