This message is from: "Joe Glick" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

    I will be taking my Fjord stallion to the "Stallion Presentation Day" at
Mel's Stables, New Holland, PA on March 30, 2002. It's an annual event open
to the public featuring stallions available for stud service. There will be
around 50 stallions there of various breeds. Morgan, Saddlebred,
Standardbred, Belgium, Percheron, Hackney, Haflinger and Paint, just to name
a few. This is the first year that there will be a Fjord stallion there. Now
there aren't many Fjords in this area, so I want to put together a catalog
with available horses. On the first page of the catalog there will be a
disclaimer that reads as follows:

    "The purpose of this catalog is to give some idea of what is available
in Fjord horses that are for sale. The horses listed within this catalog are
subject to availability and prior sale. Prices listed are subject to change
without notice. No guarantees whatsoever, expressed or implied, are made as
to title, quality, or soundness of any listed horses.

    Prospective buyers should contact sellers for information and
availability on the horses. Terms are to be arranged by sellers. Owners of
the horses listed in the catalog have the right to refuse sale of their
horses without explanation."

    I have created a database to enter all the following information into.
Prices must be included for all horses. I will not include any horses in the
catalog that do not have prices. If anyone has a Fjord to sell, please send
the information to me so I can put it in the catalog.

Thank you.

Name:
Born:

Gender: