This message is from: "Anneli Sundkvist" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Since Ortho-flex is up for discussion...does anyone have experience/info or
know the price of the Ortho-Flex Baroque?

For pic and info in German clic:
http://www.orthoflex-sattel.de/orthoflex/englische_saettel/baroquedressage/b
aroquedressage.html

I can't find this model on the American webpage and no price neither in
dollars nor in euros! My Fjordgelding is to wide for most Spanish saddles
(and he's not even over-weighted!!!). I'm presently riding in a Swedish made
western/english/spanish-inspirated design, but there are some things that
make me look for a new saddle. A friend of mine has a Ultra-Flex a la Bent
Branderup on her cold-blooded trotter, but the widest model is too narrow
for Cider, sigh...but on the other hand it is a pretty expensive saddle, so
perhaps I should be pleased to have found something I CAN'T spend money
on!;o)

Anneli
Anneli Sundkvist
Dept. of Archaeology & Ancient History