This message is from: Steve and Mary <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I might be there with my friend who will be signing her
immensely popular book, Clifford of Drummond Island, a nice
group of stories about Drummond Island MI and her Morgan
Horse (he may or may not be there...I have to convince her
to trailer him 'that far!'). She is being sponsored by The
American Morgan Horse Association.
So come on by and meet me! I'd bring Finne but he's in the
middle of beginning dressage training and I need his brain
right now. When we went to the Novi Horse Expo he was
spoiled rotten by all the treat givers! May have a few of my
fjord tiles and new ceramic pins and earrings there.
Suppose that answers another question about fjords in
dressage.
Going to see the Eric Herbermann clinic in a few weeks in
Chelsea MI. Should be nice to meet him, too. My trainer went
to some of his clinics and will also be in this one.
Mary Dixon
Ann Arbor MI