This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 10:02 AM 3/21/02 -0500, you wrote:
This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

My dream was to register Katrina with the NFHR (she was registered with the
FBA) but there were some questions about her sire and his dam, anyway to keep
a long story short, it took almost 4 years but Mike never let it go. Two
weeks ago I received Katrina's registration papers, it is to late for Katrina
but her son Keswick can be registered with the NFHR. Mike thank you for all
your work, and for making a dream come true.

It was a real relief to finally get that one figured out. Glad it is finally right.

Now if I could only find the FBA registrar and my money sent (10 months ago)
to register Keswick I could tell him and his registry what I think of them.

The last info I have on him is:

JIM SUTTON
2134 HOFFMAN ST.
JACKSONVILLE, FL 32211