This message is from: "Snowy Mtn." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

We were shooting  fjord film yesterday. At one point  Mirage put it in 5th
gear and ran so fast the camera just couldn't handle it, It's all a blurr.
What a hoot. He has to be the fastest yet. We will have to find some way of
getting photage of  that speed.

Nice story Patti of your trip to Germany. I have loved the few German fjords
that I have seen. Cruizers Dam was from Germany and she has lovely movement
1/2 the reason I choose Cruiz Hastein from Norway was the other half.
What part of Germany are all these fjords hiding in? We have many visiters
from Germany that have never seen one before.
March has been the harshest part of winter for us. I think it is over now,
yesterday was beautiful.
Still waiting for freya to foal. It gets hard to sleep.always up and
checking, had to resort to valariean root. yuk.
She has to foal this morning.
Lauren
www.fjordhorse.net