This message is from: "Knutsen Fjord Farm" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi all ~

After speaking with Tom Hans and Anne Appleby, I am conducting a
"pre-survey" survey of possible participants in an NFHR Evaluation that
would be held in Moses Lake, WA. [3 hrs East of Seattle]. It would not be
scheduled to compete with the one in Nevada or with the show in Libby. If
you are interested, contact me privately at [EMAIL PROTECTED] . I would
like to know if there is a greater than 75% chance you would come, and how
many horses you probably would bring. Also, how many probably would enter
Conformation and Movement, and how many in Riding, Driving, or Draft.

This would not be a commitment, but only a quick way for us to know whether
it would be worthwhile to do an actual interest survey, the results of which
would determine whether the NFHR would sanction. So reply as soon as
possible, please.

Last night 4 inches of snow covered the ground. This morning, the pass is
closed, and we have no snow, just rain. I have patiently explained to the
four-foots that the rain does not come through the barn roof, but the only
one under cover is the goat. We keep moving horses around to find the best
combinations as they come and go. This morning Her Highness Sadie chased new
Kariella around the paddock for about 5 minutes until I threw in 3 piles of
hay. Sadie soon tired of trying to keep Kari from getting any and settled
down. Kari is quite savvy and will outwit Sadie in the end, I think.

The two colts, GJ and Ari, are shifting roles now that Ari is [sob] gelded,
and GJ is getting old enough to be getting testosterone poisoning [his turn
is coming]. They both look like patchwork quilts, with lots of bite-sized
missing winter fur. At least they are getting plenty of exercise.I'm sure
Ari will be relieved to go to his new mom, Sue Ennis, and have just one
gentle buddy, Junior.

Looking forward to hearing from you ~ Peg

Peg Knutsen - Ellensburg, WA
http://www.eburg.com/~kffjord/