This message is from: Michael H Melbye <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Howdy,

  A huge
> thank
> you to Sophie and Howard Feidler for their generosity in sharing
> their farm
> and Fjords with us...,  to Pat Holland for all your organizational
> managing,
> ... to the Jensons for their wonderful teaching and sharing, to Pat
> Wolfe
> for all the helpful draft information and demos, and especially to
> the
> clinic participants who so courageously allowed the rest of us to
> observe
> your learning! You were great!
> This was our first fjord event, too, and it surely will not be our
> last!
> There are another 100 or so participants to thank as well, since I
> think we
> learned something from everyone we met!

Yes,  Thankyou one and all for making my first trip east enjoyable!
Putting faces with messages on this mode of communication much more
interesting.  It was cold but warm in the Midwest,  Thankyou  Mike
Michael Melbye
15411 Tubbs Rd. E.
Buckley, WA  98321
[360] 897-8212