This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

We would like to say a big THANK YOU and GOOD JOB to everyone who put the
Winter Meeting together.  This was our first year of being able to attend the
whole meeting and to be a participant in the clinic.  We found it to be a very
well run event and your officers conducted themselves in a very professional
manner. We should all be very proud of the attendance this meeting had (over
100 people) even with the terrible weather we had.  We had a great time and
learned alot.  Some of you came up and introduced yourselves and made us feel
welcome. This really meant alot to us!

We look forward to a long relationship with the Midwest Fjord Horse Club and
it's members!  Thanks for the words of encouragement after the driving clinic.

Regards,

Tyler and Dawn
Lazy Valley Ranch Fjords

P.S. - A special thanks to our enjoyable dinner companions of Issac and Elliot,
you made our weekend!