This message is from: "Lassesen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Steve White wrote...
I was also disappointed to find out that the NFHR is not supporting
expos this year.  I think this was a bad decision.  They decided to put
all the money into some national publications.  I think that is fine to
get that exposure, but I don't think anything compares to seeing a fjord
in person....
----
Steve - Thank you for letting us know your views. The Promotions Committee
is considering proposals that would include support of Expos.

Feedback from members is always welcomed and needed.

My personal views are...
We also need members to become pro-active with NFHR and help us become a
stronger organization.  We are finding that we need to walk first then learn
how to run... this takes time and takes BOD Members that are willing to make
a large time commitment to the organization.

Please all of you consider volunteering for NFHR.
There are committees, the BOD and more to work on.

We are looking for people with degrees or expertise on Marketing, Publicity,
Publications, Photography, Video- Photography, Accounting, Corporate Law,
Public Relations, and more....

Let me know personally or let our Executive Director, Mike May know if you
have a degree in one of these professions.  We could use your knowledge.

Thank you,
Catherine Lassesen

Check out our new Product line click on this
website and order Norwegian Fjord Horse items.
http://www.cafepress.com/FjordsUSA
http://www.cafepress.com/ONFHClub