This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 2/19/02 9:13:09 AM Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

 It's also interesting how much Kez
 resembles one of the geldings we raised here - he
 looks so much like Sindar that they could be
 twins(they look very much alike in the face, and their
 body language is SO similar).  I hadn't ever really
 seen another Fjord that looked like Sindar so much.
 I'm curious what Kez's bloodlines are.  Sindar has
 Line and Rusten as grandparents on one side and Gromar
 and Sammi on the other.  He is by Misha, out of
 Raintree's Flikke.

Keswick sire is King Gjestar II  by King Gjestar out of Lenda II
his dam is Katrina by Ole out of Viola.
I don't see any ancestors in common between Sindar and Kez
Both Katrina and King Gjestar II can be found on the NFHR web site nfhr.com.
Sue

Sue Clark-Sorger
Crown Oak Fjords
Sandia Park NM