This message is from: M Korose <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi List
In Alaska, when I got my first Fjoird, I saw all the
folks dog-joering.  I kept looking at the Fjord and
saying, shouldn't I be able to do this?(Never looked
at the Thorobred and  said that!)It is a goal of mine
to try someday (Not in VA, where we get NO snow worth
a plugged nickel, but we will move to W VA within a
couple years).  In Norway, we saw a demo of the kids
at the Fjordhest school doing ski-joering , inside
their arena, seemed to work just as well there for
them as anywhere.  Their skis were VERY short, seemed
between 2-3 feet to me.  I would be very interested in
a simple horse harness set up to ski joer without a
rider (but Marcy, I may just try your way too).  Every
winter, I keep sighing.
Marsha in VA who has person-skiied for all my life.