This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Everyone,
Just spent a wonderful day with Sue and Joe Connolly, at a sleigh rally, here
in Maine.
I'm sure Sue will write and tell you of her and YoYo's wins, but I wanted to
share a funny thing that happened today.  It actually made the day for me, as
I kept chuckling about it, if not to Sue, then to myself :)
During a break, Sue and I had gone for a potty break and asked Sue's husband
Joe to head the horse for us.  When we got back we climbed in....with our
Long fur coats, fur hats, lap robe, and foot warmer.....the whole works :)
We took a lap around the area while waiting for the judge to finish judging a
JR. class.  As we sat there waiting for our next class, Sue's husband
wandered over and says to Sue "did you notice his bridle fits better?"  Sue
says "No, what did you do?"  He says that he loosened it up a little.  She
askes him HOW he did that and he says that the bit was touching the corners
of his mouth. That the poor horse didn't need or want that bit pulled up into
his mouth like that all day......that's why he'd been fighting her (WHICH HE
HADN'T BEEN)  Sue gets out of the sleigh and looks and sure enough the bit is
hanging in his mouth....no contact in the corner of his lips at all  :-)
He stood there and went on and on as Sue put the bit back where it should
be.....    Now what is so funny about all this is SUE is the horse person,
not Joe, but JOE felt he knew more then Sue about it.   I asked if he'd
loosened anything else we should know about before we went in the next class
LOL  Maybe it was funnier if you were actually there, but I thought it was
funny, how his TRYING to be helpful, WASN'T  :)

Aimee Day