This message is from: "Deb Williams" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

HI All,
    I spoke with Sailing Clippers in Naples Florida today.  They used to
carry Fjord Tee shirts and such a few years ago.  They advertised in the
Herald.  They no longer have the full line of gifts but do have many decals
available.  All three designs are available now.  They would have to be put
on your own shirt or whatever.  The decals are cheap.  There are "Have you
driven a Fjord Lately", a draft picture and Three running on a beach.  Just
thought there may be some new people around who would like to know.  I'm not
selling them so you have to call there
Sailing Clippers
1189 Industrial Blvd.
Naples, Florida 34104
1-800-524-4983

Debi Williams
Williams Hill Fjords
Waterford, Pa
Home of Tolgar,Tanja, Rosie, Belle,Hilda and Beckett
-----