This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi there list,
    I'm going to pour my heart out on this one. as you all know, I have just
moved to Salem Oregon (15 days ago to be exact) I am on a "shoe string bank
roll" (almost depleted), and, like most new businesses, mine is just opening
up tomarrow (14th). I have just been informed that I need to transport my
horse "Rafael" at my expense right away. (he has become a financial burdon)
Which is true for one who has to pay for "three horses" with one income. I
MUST find a way to get him here, and, a place to be put out to pasture ASAP.
Or, he will be "Leased out", and the possibility of my ever having him will
vanish. I will be more than willing to do "anything" that will get him to me,
and, have a safe place for him to stay until I get financialy stable. PLEASE,
I will work on your ranch, (I'm a good handyman with carpentry skills). I
don't want to lose my horse. This situation was only disclosed to me today. I
must act fast. If there is anyone that can help me, I will be forever
grateful. I will work for you, and, pay you any amount you request on top of
that if neccessary. I will be checking the list daily, to see if anyone can
help me. Thank you for your consideration in advance. As I know you would all
help if you could. But, some times, as much as we want, it isn't possible.
God bless you all, Jack Long