This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 02:04 PM 12/30/2001 +1100, you wrote:
Dink is registered with the FBA (Fjordhorse Breeders of America).  Huh?
Right.  I think there are three registries for fjords in the states, the
NFHA being the primary one, the one you always see mentioned on the List.
And there's another one (can't remember the name) that may be in the process
of merging with the NFHA.  I did contact Mike May, the Registrar of NFHA,
and he gave me some info.  Said Dink may be registerable with NFHA, he could
look into it if I sent the pedigree.  I haven't worried about it, but may
follow up eventually.  But if Dink were a mare, I think I would have wanted
this info before buying.  Just a gut feeling that the FBA registration may
be less "valuable" than the NFHA.  But he's a gelding, so I'm not looking at
breeding potential.

Actually the registry I am the registrar for is the NFHR. The NFA of NA is the other one we are in the process of combining with. The FBA is the third registry.

Mike

Norwegian Fjord Horse Registry
Mike May, Executive Director & Registrar
Voice 585-872-4114
FAX 585-787-0497

http://www.nfhr.com
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]