This message is from: Joanna Crell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

 As I was reading  all the messages tonight I was thinking about how we all
have become "related."  In Mongolia, where it is cold and remote, people
have lived on mares milk, it gives them strength and sustenance.We horse
people can talk about this with great curiousity and also can offer each
other our caring and hope when  a family member is down.  We feel for each
others animals and pray for healing continuously...I am glad we connect and
can share each others joys and sorrows. It is a great solace to know I can
turn to friends with questions needing answers as well as be there to
encourage someone in our community. I wish you all peace tonight and every
night, and that your animals sleep soundly, safe and content.
Your friend,
Joanna,   who loves to have visitors...
Joanna Crell and David Folger, directors
Willowind Therapeutic Riding and Driving Center
 State Highway 3 Box 1140 Eden
Bar Harbor, Maine 04609
phone and fax (207) 288-9506
http://www.willowind.org