This message is from: "Karen McCarthy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I think it's a product marketed by the Aussie 3-Day wonder dude, umm whatshisname, Mark Todd (the guy that looks like he's riding a Pony over these huge fences 'cause he's 6'4"; anyway, Dover carries the Grooma Easy Wormer for $14.60.

Just may be the trick!

----Original Message Follows----
From: Jon & Mary Ofjord <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com
Subject: Re: Covered in wormer paste
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 21:10:12 -0800

This message is from: Jon & Mary Ofjord <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Believe it or not, there is an actual product made for such an occasion. We
have only had to use it on a few of our boarder's horses (non-Fjords) who
also don't think de-wormer is a treat. Its called Easy Wormer and is
basically a simple bridle with a hollow "bit" that, with the plunger
mechanism, gets all the de-wormer INSIDE the horse. We have had good
results using it. I don't remember where we got it, but it may have been
Valley Vet. I am also sure it was inexpensive.

Jon