This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Mark,

I cannot seem to get umlats to work in email, so bear with me here.  Most of
us in the states promounce Bragi in the modern English way...like our modern
word "brag" with an "ee".  If you wish to do this properly, Bragi has to be
researched through Old Icelandic, our closest link to Old Norse.  SO, Bragi
would be bra` ge with the two dots over the a AND the e.  The a is like the a
in father, and the e is questionable, could be said like the a in path, or
the e as in need.  As for the g, that too is questionable, although most
sources say it should be pronounced like the g in German saga, not as hard as
the g in good.  Make sense I hope?

Lynda

Lynda and Daniel
Bailey's Norwegian Fjord Horse Farm