This message is from: Mariposa Farm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Awhile back we were talking about a norse god (I think) that sang to the
horses as they entered Valhalla.  Or maybe it was the son of one.  Does
anybody remember this?  I think the name started with the letter B. (I
hope I didn't dream this up!).  I did a search on the archives with the
word "Valhalla" and it didn't show up.  Actually only 8 responses with
the word Valhalla showed up.  A surprisingly small number I thought??
If anyone knows the name I'd appreciate the info.

Thanks,

Mark McGinley
Mariposa Farm
(4 miles from Valhalla...recreation area of the Chequamegon National
Forest)