This message is from: Pat Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

All the snow is in Utah where it should be for the Olympics.  Since the
Olympics are in Salt Lake and Park City, they should have the snow.   I would
like a little less in Cache Valley (Utah-Idaho border).  We need the snow pack
for water next summer, but I  am already tired of driving in it.  Hey Ruthie,
what is it like where you reside.
pat
ttfn