This message is from: Cynthia Madden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

We have several participants already.! I just wanted
to post the rules again in case they were missed.
Remember the DEADLINE FOR SIGN UP is DECEMBER 10TH.

Everyone is welcome to participate. The "suggested
gift price" is around $25.00. People who live in
Canada or overseas will be matched in-country as much
as
possible. If you wish to participate "worldwide," so
indicate.

If you would like to be part of the Secret Santa gift
exchange, you must e-mail me by December 10th with the
subject line heading, "FH-L Secret Santa."  I will
e-mail you notification of your recipient by Dec.
12th.

Because we are starting a little late this year,
please have your gifts to your recipient by January
15th at the latest. You are obligating yourself to
participate when you accept your Secret Santa
recipient's name. Please don't dissapoint someone by
signing up and then not doing your part.

A list of Secret Santa participants will be posted to
the list by January 20th so that those who have not
identified their Secret Santa can make sure they send
the appropriate acknolwedgements. Do make sure your
S.S. knows his or her gift has been received.

If you want to post clues to the list for your Secret
Santa recipient and remain anonymous, you can e-mail
your clues to me for posting from the "ELF"

Please send the following information for your Secret
Santa:

 Name:
 Email:
 Mailing Address:
 Delivery Address:
 Phone (required for UPS/FED-EX delivery):

 What you would most like from your Secret Santa:
 What your horse/s would most like from your Secret
Santa:
 What size t-shirt or sweat shirt you like - just in
case!):
  These ideas are not binding, but people appreciate
having an idea of what you'd like!

DEADLINE FOR SIGNING UP FOR SECRET SANTA:  DECEMBER
10TH.

Your Secret Santa ELF,

=====
Cynthia Madden