This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 11/27/2001 7:38:51 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> I looked up her address and the _ had replaced the "u" in
> ujensen  so it looked like _jensen.

Maybe this does different with each one it sends.  I got one from Ursula this
AM with and underscore in front of the address...  :    <A HREF="mailto:[EMAIL
PROTECTED]">[EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>
This is the actual address I copied from the Email.  the file attached was
"docs.doc.pif"  REALLY watch out for files with double "dot something" on
them.

Mom received the *irus from someone else yesterday and "Dummy" (Me) opened it
last night.  It was fairly easy to get rid of though, with the info on
Norton's site.

Everyone have a great day!

Amy

Amy Evers