This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Oh, boy!  We should make a calendar of fjords, especially representing
different bloodlines.  I do not have a digital camera but would love to
submit actual photos to a central  (neutral) person who would make up the
calendar showing fjord verstility, power and beauty.

Has anyone seen the calendars that Mishka Farms does?  They have a big
picture for each month and also include smaller pictures for each month so
they actually multiply the number of wonderful photos in each calendar.

Some commercial photo shops will put wall calendars together but it is not as
professional looking but again that depends on the quality of the pictures
chosen, cropping, etc.

Pamela Garofalo