This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 09:16 AM 11/7/2001 -0800, you wrote:
This message is from: "Denise Delgado" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

for those of you who went to turlock and had photos taken.....have you
gotten them?  and does anyone know the lady's name and number who took
them?  she was from oakdale and i haven't heard a word.  just wondering.
denise

Denise,

If you are talking about Marilyn Niles, the photographer and the photographs she took for the Evaluation Record book you will not be getting hard copies of them from her. She was only to take the pictures for the Record Book & deliver them to the NFHR on a CD Rom. She has told me that she will provide prints to anyone that wants them but at a fee. I do not have her phone number I am afraid. I do have an email address for her but I will not post it here. If you want to contact her let me know privately please.

Mike

Norwegian Fjord Horse Registry
Mike May, Registrar
Voice 716-872-4114