This message is from: "ruth bushnell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Welllllll, Jean..... why don't you come on down!? I gave up bugging you
about moving; figured you were a hopeless "sourdough" Alaskan! (where did
that expression "sourdough" come from and what does it mean? I think of it
as meaning irrevocably homespun native?)  Ruthie

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>