This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello - I feel I can introduce myself and my family now, since I have
owned a Fjord for a week. She is Felicity's Willow, an almost 6 month old
we purchased from the Giargiaris. She is, of course, as cute as a button
and settling in quite well.     I have had Morgans for 10 years and have seen
my daughter go from unrated in Pony Club to a C2 and now she is in her
second year of college. Oddly enough, she has found a woman's barn to
clean and horses to ride, and they are Fjords! I am looking forward to
her tales.
        Left at home, I have her ex Pony Club Morgan gelding, who is 16. He is a
terrific trail horse and is Willow's new best friend now. They look great
together in the pasture, her bright dun like a beacon to his liver
chestnut. Find her and you usually find him. My other horse is another
liver chestnut Morgan, a10 yr old mare who seems to prefer to live by
herself. At least she makes herself so unpleasant to other horses, we
make her live that way, though she can interact over the wood fences. She
is a lovely and athletic horse I use also for trail. She gets along with
people just fine and especially loves me. I have been careful to give her
lots of attention this week with Willow being new here.
        I also have a husband, a son who lives in New Jersey, and 2 Shelties.
        Looking forward to getting to know you.
        Valerie Pedersen
        Columbia, CT