This message is from: "ruth bushnell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Some of you may not want to read this interesting article I saw this morning
in a MT newspaper, it's sad, and it's about Premarin foals. I happen to know
the lady mentioned in the article, Kathryn Warrington, and she's doing a
wonderful work with her large animal rescue farm near Ronan, MT. (she has 500
Llamas! and many, many, horses) Maybe one of us on the List could offer some
kind of assistance or support for this worthwhile endeavor. Her number is
1-406-883-1822.

http://www.greatfallstribune.com/news/stories/20011105/localnews/1155676.html

Ruthie, nw mt