This message is from: "Knutsen Fjord Farm" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi all -

Just returned from our Fall Pacific Northwest Fjord Promotional Group
meeting. As usual, it was nice to see old friends and meet some new ones. We
accomplished a lot, with the aid of Bill Webber's unique gavel. You'll have
to ask him about it yourselves, I don't want to give anything away. This
year's Libby show made $, and it looks like the Evaluation did too - final
figures aren't in.

Someone volunteered me to Chair next year's show, so you are all on notice
that I am accepting applications from prospective helpers. Also, ideas for
classes you would like to see in the show. You might know of one we haven't
thought of.... We have a good committee, and I expect next year's show to be
another success. We certainly appreciate the wonderful support from Carol
Ann Peltier, of Lincoln County Parks and Rec in Libby!

I haven't received a copy of Horse Illustrated yet. Fooey! I want to see all
those pretty horses from Green Valley and elsewhere. I also want to invite
anyone who is interested to visit our web site. We just loaded the first set
of Erlend's Evaluation scores - those for Conformation and Movement. The
Performance ones will go up tomorrow, along with some more pictures. We were
surprised [it's easy to lose perspective and think I'm  just hopelessly
barn-blind] and delighted with how well he did. Too bad they couldn't have
included Arne's scores too!

So now His Majesty has his first-level Gold Medallion of Quality, and I'm
busy trying to figure out how to market his frozen semen in Europe and
elsewhere. "Have I got a deal for you....!"

Marsha Jo, I haven't expressed my sympathies at the loss of  your sweet old
gal, Nansy. I hope all my four-foots live that long. I know she was a lucky
lady to share her life with you.

Bye for now - Peg

Peg Knutsen - Ellensburg, WA
http://www.eburg.com/~kffjord/