This message is from: "Walker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I just posted 2 four wheel carriages for sale on Carriagedriving.net
classifieds  that I used for the past 3-4 years to drive my fjord mare, BDF
Brit.  They are located in Northern New Hamsphire and look great driven by a
fjord (or a larger horse, of course).  Both are in excellent condition. Both
are pictured on my home page (front, rear, and in use):
http://www.wma-nh.com/horses.htm

They are the first two listed on the www.carriagedriving.net  classified
section.

I have purchased a larger buggy for use with my pair, Brit and Nelson.
Contact me if you have any interest - Carol in Franconia.