-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Mike May,
Registrar NFHR
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2001 12:52 PM
To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com
Subject: Re: fjordhorse-digest V2001 #287

This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 10:13 PM 10/31/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>This message is from: "Bill/Liz/Katy/Charlie/Arne"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>Hello from Pennsylvania,
>
>I was so excited yesterday when I received "Horse Illustrated" in the mail
>(The December issue). The featured breed is the FJORD! I remember someone
>mentioning it a while ago, and had been waiting. Finally! Who are the
Fjords
>in all the pics? Does anyone know? I also noticed the extra fjord adds from
>various farms. Our breed is represented so well!

There is also an article in the Equine Journal this month on Fjords too.

Norwegian Fjord Horse Registry
Mike May, Registrar
Voice 716-872-4114
FAX 716-787-0497