From: Dagrun Aarsten [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2001 7:23 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Turlock - Our First Show

Uups meant to send this directly to you so you would get the attachment!
Dagrun

This message is from: "Dagrun Aarsten" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello Cindy!

Don't know if you remember me - I'm the Norwegian girl who took your picture
(attached here).

Congratulations again! You were great. I was watching you and saying to
Ruthie that you were clearly a great rider and so well in balance over your
horse - you deserved all those ribbons!! I was curious whether you have been
reading anything by Mary Wanless, or the other woman who teaches about
centered riding? You were a picture perfect of their principles.

Keep up the good work!

Best wishes,

Dagrun