This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

hi tammy

i have an app/arab gelding that is almost as round as our fjords - my
neighbor gave me a non-slip pad last year and so far it has kept his saddle
on just great - it is about 18" by 24" and looks like thin foam rubber, but
it has worn wonderfully - i just use it in place of a saddle pad - it has an
800 number on it if you're interested - i did see a similar in either dover
or state line english catalog - good luck - i used to not want to get off my
horse because i for sure couldn't get back on once he had sweated a bit -

mary harvey
we could sure use some rain here in the virginia mountains also - we are app
8 inches behind for the year