This message is from: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello,
We met many people in Libby MT that have Fjords for sale. If you have not
heard of these... There are 2 mares both in foal for $3500 each and a 14
year old very broke mare "broke for kids" at $2000.00 Firm... The seller is
Silver Butte Farm at 293-2132. (I am not sure the area code in Libby...)

We have many fjords for sale and we will have most of them in Turlock, CA in
9 days.(They all will be Evaluated)  We are motivated to sell our fjords and
AQHA horses (we have 2 broodmares in foal for sale).

Catherine Lassesen
HESTEHAVEN - THE HORSE GARDEN
1-541-825-3027