This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To Brian & Mary Thompson - Congrats on the new baby!!  I know you have GREAT
fun with him!!

To Sharon in So CA - Congratulations on your new Buddy!!  Sounds like you are
doing things right!  As for Blanketing... I live on the high desert of
central Oregon, where we get WINTER (yes, winter in all caps!!).  Our Fjords
all spend the winter outside; we have no barn, just a good stand of trees to
break the worst of the wind - and we never use a blanket except in the case
of a hot (hard worked) horse or sick horse.  These Fjords do grow spectacular
winter coats!

Amy

Dun Lookin' Fjords
Bud, Tillie & Amy Evers