This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Still, it sounds like  you and your fjords did a very good job in adverse
conditions.  Rather than give it up and stay away next year, you have
ammunition that may help for 2002.  You KNOW how bad conditions are.  You can
call the organizers (not the middle men, but the top honchos) and describe
the minefield that they have created.  See if they can come up with some
solutions.  If they show no interest, well pfffftttt to them!

THANKS PAMELA : )

Yes, I'd be the first to return to this event, if things change. The arena is
really nice and the crowd is even better! Even though I'm not a breeder or
trainer, I get so much pleasure from representing my breed. And the state fair
is not the only show going... I just need to keep my eyes open and peruse
magazines etc for various events. It would be even better to attend shows where
Fjords are not typically on the agenda, to introduce our wonderful horse to
even more folks.

Brigid