This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi All-

I have a bit selection question. Being a beginner, I have worked my horses
only in a snaffle bit. Now that I have a little more experience, I am curious
about the other types. My Tommes goes GREAT in his Liverpool bit for driving,
better than in the snaffle. It has a broken mouth piece and a slight curb
action (it has a chain and I put the reins on slot #1),  My question is, what
Western riding type bit would have a similar action? There are so many curb
bits, and most look brutal or have no direct rein capability. Help.

Brigid M Wasson
San Francisco Bay Area, CA
 <A HREF="http://ourfjords.freeservers.com/fjord1/Our_Fjordsx.html";>Our </A>
<A HREF="http://ourfjords.freeservers.com/fjord1/Our_Fjordsx.html";>Fjords</A>