This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I have a lovely 3 year old, well-bred mare for sale (Mink Hollow), she has
been started under saddle (30 days and still at the trainer). She can now
trailer, clip etc, She is beautiful and I hate to part with her but must. I
will sell her very cheap ($2500) to a  very good home, preferably in the
southwest so she does not have to travel far. You must be dedicated to Fjords
and to care for them in a loving manner (they think they are humans anyway).
If you are interested please call me at 505-897-4793 evenings.

Leslie in Corrales, NM