This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Folks:   I have a lovely 12 year old, brown dun mare for sale.  She is not
perfect but still is one of the finest Fjords I have ever seen at a show.
She is trained to drive and is rideable but needs consistent use in whatever
pursuit you choose.  She is Canadian Registered, completely sound and
reasonably priced.  I do not have the time to keep her worked consistently so
she is quickly becoming a lawn ornament.  She is from Anvil Acres with
excellent breeding.  She is a proven brood mare and an easy keeper.
Exquisite markings and excellent ground manners.  We are located in CA 4
hours south of San Francisco.

Pamela Garofalo