This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 06/10/2001 10:17:40 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> If Arabs are good for heavier riders then it would seem as if a bigger seat
>  for me would still  fit my short backed Arab?

I ride two short-backed horses, an Arab and my small QH.   I have two saddles
and enjoy both of them. When I picked them out, I just made sure they were
comfortable for me.. fit the horses back/withers  and have "rounded" skirts,
not the square ones. This takes off about 3 inches total and so does not
interfere with shoulders nor hips of either of my horses  :)

Lou
Check out our website
 <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/dbldayfarm/index.html";>DoubleDay Farm -
Paint & Miniature Horses</A>

"You have to count on living every single day in a way you believe will make
you feel good about your life - so that if it were over tomorrow, you'd be
content with yourself."
--Jane Seymour