This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi all, I am a lurker come out from the shadows, I had been looking for a
gelding reasonably priced (aren't we all)? And was getting a little
discouraged, well! when I saw the posting, a day late, by aimee day I got
very excited and called Brian and Rachel that minute! They accepted an offer
over the phone, I raced to the bank to get there by noon, being sat. and all!
My poor husband was recruited to go 4hrs north the next morn with a borrowed
trailer, and our six yr. old! he is the saint they say he is!
the wheelers were a little mystified that I didn't want to" do anything with
him "(I think I was afraid they might change their minds) he was in perfect
heath to look at him and I already almost felt as though I were "robbing"
them.
   Liland will be perfect, he needs a little work but what a trooper! His
ride home was in a litle no frills trailer over many bumps and loud noises,
he didn't break a sweat or bounce around at all. We stopped twice on the way
home and people flocked over in the rest area to ask "what kind of horse is
that"?
One person even slowed down in the passing lane on the main road to shout
over the same question! You all should have seen the proud grin on my
non-horsey hubby when he told them what it was.
       Well, I just want to thank aimee for the post that led me to this
opportunity, I am a happy person that has had a big day!
       I will also mention I am also lucky to own Felicity Tyra, (thank you
sue and Dick)! And Oaks points Selma, (thanks ginny)!
 I now feel like a Fjord "farm"
       Thanks to the list :)
             Sam Stanley