This message is from: "Delberta Williams" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

If I saw the same one it was Walnut Hill.. but where's Walnut Hill????
looked wonderful.  maybe I'd go see if it was close by.
Debi Williams
Waterford Pa.
Horse TV is super 3xs a day!!! They run the same stuff so you won't miss
anything!!