This message is from: Vivian Creigh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello List,

Well our last foal arrived last night at a very civilized 8:45PM. Both Wes
and Connor got to watch. The dam is a full sister to Marnix bred to Konggard
and the baby is a filly. We are very happy with two fillies and a colt.
"Waldo", "Willa" an "Winona".

My new mares are home from Cornell and I've driven them 4 times single.
These mares have never been driven single, nor had blinkers or breeching.
Then ofcourse there is the language issue. They being Dutch and me being
American. I was quite discouraged the first day I drove them as they had
never been swapped on the pole and one only  bent left the other only right.
I can now tell you that we are at least going straight on our stiff side and
both are actually becoming more supple every day. Not that we haven't had
some rethinking issues, but I am now confident that if I take my time and am
consistent I will have a great pair.

Our fist outing will be the GMHA CDE at Prelim level where I'm also planning
to drive Marnix Advanced. Marnix's dressage has been really wonderful this
spring. We are just having fun with him, maybe some little ridden events and
pleasure showing. Just so he can go out in public and remind everyone who
the MAN really is! Next year he'll be back to a full schedule if he tells me
that's what he wants to do.

I could never handle this many horses without my daughter and son's help.
Unfortunately they will both have to go back to school in early September so
I am looking for a working student to come help out in August through the
season, end of October. If anyone on the list knows someone who might be
interested here is some info: We are primarily interested and involved in
combined training and combined driving with some dressage and driven
pleasure showing thrown in for good measure. We have 13 horses presently,
but several are for sale so I am hoping this number will shrink. We are a
very laid back family and have good accomodations and I would even be
interested in two working students who could keep each other entertained.
Sam husband and 16 yr.old daughter Wesley, 14 yr. old son Connor and myself,
Vivian Creigh.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] or call 802 885 5762