This message is from: "Sue Harrison" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi again everyone.....Remember when one of you mentioned  training your
horse to stand up on a  footstool....well check out my horse album to see
what happened to Storm.  LOL....I had a good luck angel with me that day!!
http://community.webshots.com/user/desertstorm40    I have also uploaded
some more pics in my sunset album.  I took all the pictures in there except
the one of  Rus and Ritter (Storms father is Ritter) and the breeder we
bought him from is Rus. Also the one "Thunder in the trees" was taken by a
friend. He was a horse we raised but no longer own.
Well I see many of you differ at what age to ride a colt.  I will not ride
Storm myself till this fall at least when he is two and a half and then only
to sit on him for a few minutes.  But when he turns 3 next spring I just
might ride him a bit.  The breeder I bought him from breaks his to ride as
two year olds. Oh well to each his own I guess.  But it is nice to get
everyones opinion on the matter.  Thanks. I have my Arabian mare to ride
anyhow, so that will take the pressure of Storm....for a few months at
least. (:
It is raining and cold....all 3 horses have spent the day in the barn....not
that they are spoiled or anything!  LOL  Storm's yellow "butt" is the first
at the door to get back in....so much for withstanding the elements...he may
be able to withstand them but has no intention of doing so! (:
Well so long everyone, Sue in N.B. ( Desert Storm's mom)
P.S.  If you go to webshots, where my albums are, check out Norwegian Fjord
Horse in photo search...I believe several of you have pics in there.... I
was pleasantly surprised to find Storm in there on the very first page.