This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Everyone!  It is almost Jun 1 (or it may be Jun 1 by the time you read
this), DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR VIRGINIA EVALUATION PRE-APPLICATION IS?  We need
a few more Fjords to make this evaluation feasible.  Please send your
pre-application to the NFHR today!  We need to know how many horses to plan
this event properly.  By getting your pre-application into Mike May, we can
make this a great evaluation.  Don't let this opportunity pass you by.  If you
need more information or forms, please contact me.  Thanks for your help!

Curt Pierce
Bristow VA
703-330-2498