This message is from: "Denise Delgado" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

listers,  well we are back.  i and a friend spent the weekend riding the
redwood, pine forests and beaches of pt. reyes national seashore here in
northern calif.  what a great time!!!  the place was empty for a
weekend.  we met maybe 6 other riders and about ten people the whole
weekend.  of coarse quinn attracted a crowd.  people wanted to know all
about him, let their kids pet him and look at him up close.  he did very
well for his first time ever seeing the ocean.  we did it slowly and he
got to about 2 feet of the wet stuff.  actually i didn't care to get wet
anyway, too lazy to have to wash my saddle and gear, because of the salt
water.  very bad for gear!  the only thing that got him riled one time,
was a loud boom from a wave.  he just jerked over to the side for one
stride and that was it.  we even rode by a bunch of mama harbor seals
with babies, no big deal.  these horses are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;~)))
denise