-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of GAIL RUSSELL
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2001 10:41 AM
To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com
Subject: Turlock Evaluation needs horses!

This message is from: GAIL RUSSELL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Get your evaluation apps to Mike May by the 14th of May.  The Turlock Eval
still needs horses, or it will have to be cancelled.  Just do it!  (Please
:))

I can e-mail an app to you if you need it.  Or fax, or mail, or...  However,
I go incognito at Daughter's wedding after tomorrow...so ask SOON.

Gail
Gail Russell
Forestville CA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]