This message is from: GAIL RUSSELL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 06:36 PM 5/6/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>This message is from: Bonnie Liermann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>Hi.  I have cement stalls with mats and bedding.

Try Stall Skins....or, more economically by far, buy a roll of the fabric
they use to make Stall Skins.  It is made by Murafi.  I have it all over my
place and it is great.  The stuff I got is used to put under roads...stops
potholes apparently.

Back from Norway and back into the grind of family problems, so will not
elaborate.  If you search under Murafi (sp) in the archives you may find
info on it.

Gail
Gail Russell
Forestville CA